I had some bits of cardboard left over and while I normally don’t like to keep things lying around “just in case”, this time I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
I stamped out little gift tags with my tag punch and kept them until I had a spare 30 minutes to finish them off.
What you need:
- tag punch/ scissors
- washi tape, decorative tape, stickers, etc.
- hole punch
- ribbon or baker’s twine
- little bags (if you intend to give them away as little gifts the way I did)
- I laid out sets of 4 and just went wild with the washi tape.
- I then trimmed off the edges, punched them and threaded some baker’s twine through the holes.
- Put 4 each in a white little paper bag (I accidentally bought too many last year but they’re all kinds of useful so it turned out to be a happy accident) that you can decorate or not
- Give away as gifts, or use yourself (I’ll do some more at Christmas)