I had a wonderful day on Wednesday. It’s always a wonderful day when I play with my goals
You see, I decided to go full-scale into my goals planning and so I did…
- the July goals review
- typed out my goals for August
- typed out my “lovely things to do” for the year ahead list (I have a birthday on Wed) and
- I made a new business list for the month. This one combines three of my prior planning tools – the monthly checklist, projects for the month and my current weekly rhythm (this changes all the time). One form is always better than three!
(the new form will go in the Live Organised Community member downloads area)
but first, how did I do on my July goals?
I got a lot of my goals done (launched Live Organised Community, did Languages of Appreciation talk for a financial services company, recorded Love languages audio, etc.), but I didn’t book as many Pick my Brain sessions as I’d wanted.
No worries – Pick my brain sessions are now open for August.
Goals for August
- Increase coaching fees (hopefully I’ll get this done this afternoon)
- Have a birthday sale (woohoo!)
- Post about the kids’ party (6 posts coming up!)
- Vision board project – do a couple of audios or a short podcast and at least 2 posts
- Get to 90% done on the writing of the time book
- Write blog post – top 5 time management books
- Write blog post – top 5 organising books
- Get more people signed up for Live Organised Community
What are some of your goals for August?
(survive is a goal :))