I had a great weekend two weeks ago. It was the Live Organised Community‘s Get It Done Day.
Basically, I created a form, put it in the member downloads area with the instructions/ suggestions, we each decided what we wanted to do, and we did it.
This was my list for the day.
I’m pleased to say I got it all done, not because there’s anything special about me but just because I’d made my list and put it out there. There’s such power in intention. Oh, and I wanted to lead by example
I got the first 5 things done on the Saturday and I used 15 minutes on Sunday to attend to my birthday card book.
All in all, a fabulous idea for me to tick some things off the list of projects.
As for my August goals:
- Increase coaching fees done
- Have a birthday sale done
- Post about the kids’ party done
- Vision board project – done. I wrote 3 posts – 2 published in Aug and the last will publish next week
- Get to 90% done on the writing of the time book - done but I need a hook. I’m not sure what my hook is…
- Write blog post – top 5 time management books – will publish later this month
- Write blog post – top 5 organising books – started planning it and realised I don’t even have 5 excellent ones that come to mind. Might have to be top 3 organising books
- Get more people signed up for Live Organised Community. Big Fat Fail. Not one extra
September is a really good time to sign up though. The product of the month is Organise your home which is a bestseller in the store.
How did your goals for August go?
Business goals for September
- Write 13 blog posts
- Finalise the top organising books post
- 5 Pick my brain sessions
- Sign up more people for Live Organised Community
- Read two books for review on this blog – organising, time management, goal-setting